The Ministry of Public Health, in collaboration with its
partners, organizes the Qatar’s Virtual Annual Autism
Symposium on April 2nd and 3rd, 2021
The symposium’s key objectives include:
- Presenting the latest research findings on autism spectrum
disorder (ASD) in Qatar and the Gulf.
- Reviewing the international experiences specialized in the
application of new programs for autism early screening
and applied behavioral analysis with special education.
- Emphasizing the importance of the role of the family,
especially parents, in guiding the therapeutic and training
services provided to children with autism spectrum
- Parents and caregivers of children and adults with autism
- The ASD specialists from the health, educational and social